Saturday, January 01, 2005

2nd Shift Concerns

I have mentioned this situation before to my nephews. Now I will share it with the rest of the class (as if anyone but my nephews read this):

So I work in this huge building that must have several dozen bathrooms. Big bathrooms with many stalls and urinals. Here's my question - every time I go to take a piss in any one of these bathrooms there's always some poor dumb bastard taking a shit. Every goddamned time. And I work second shift so there isn't really a whole lot of people around. Why is this? Does working in a high-tech environment cause fecal urgency? But I have fecal urgency 24/7/365 and I have yet to evacuate my bowels at work. Could it be spies trying to listen for malcontents or catch someone puffing a joint? Maybe people just die there while shitting (like the KING) and no one removes the bodies.

Any thoughts? Please. It's a little unnerving to say the least. I just got back to work after 4 days off and the first time I went to take leak, guess what?

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Dude....buy a condom catheter (it used to be known as a bleacher buddy) and all of your problems will be solved.

They also have fecal containers for your 24/7/365 problem.

Just call me Mr. Fix-It....er, Mr. Contain-it.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Record Button said...

Taking a shit must be more interesting then the work you do, I'm supprised there isn't a line a the bathroom door.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home