Thursday, March 17, 2005

Just Some Fucking Shit

Thank your lucky stars, those of you who do not work in a corporate environment. And those of you who don’t work at all, well I just wish I could be one of you. My job blows dead dog (believe it or not, I euphemized that).

When I first started, I was a bit overwhelmed and intimidated working in an IT department for a big company in Beverly Mass. Now I’m not. The more I learn, the more I realize how full of shit, stupid and lazy people there are. Not to mention vindictive, mean and selfish. I just wish I could be making muffins or selling toys again.

My nephew The Cod God should have his own radio show. Just check out his recent tirades. He loves to go on about environmentalists using silly anecdotes like all the right wing talk show hosts do but with a little more panache. Maybe he can get on the government payroll like a lot of the right wing media types are these days. Just don’t tell them you are really a liberal, Cod God. And I don’t mean that as an insult. After all, Jesus was a… oh, never mind. Don’t want to get B-Face riled up again.

My sister, Sister Wheel Gun (a.k.a. Mamma Cod God) flew to Ireland last night. I think The Cod God and I should each do a blog about her while she is away from her computer for a couple weeks. Maybe we can convince the blog-adverse B-Face to do one as well. She is an awesome potential blog subject.

Shit. That’s about it. I’m spent. Work sucked tonight. I wish I could go on, as I’m sure do.

5 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

I love environmentalists. They taste like chicken.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

See? This guy needs a show! Colin - you should go to that local low power station and demand a talk show. I will be your first guest. Just keep the fuck button close at hand.

By the way, enviornmentalists taste like tofu not chicken.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

You mean that somewhere there is a button and all I have to do is push it and I will get laid?

I need to get one of those.

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I read your blog, I get new ideas for band names, like "Fuck button", and "tastes like chicken". I'm still not quite over "yogurt slinger". "teabagged by an elephant" is awesome, as is "work sucked (so we formed a band)". I also like "making muffins".
You could always work at my sister's bakery . She's not easily offended. I am, but she's not. My brother Ian and I used to tell her there was a dead body plastered into the wall of her bedroom , and she refused to sleep there anymore.
Oh, also "tongue my shitter" is a good band name.
The ceres girls told me they were so happy to see you the other day.

by the way, if you're ever in court, dont ever listen to the advice of the PROSECUTING attorney.... he says he's your friend, but he is NOT.

Jonny "the" Hoar

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Bob is soooooo gay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home