Saturday, February 19, 2005

Good Fucking Morning

Here it is 6:00 in the goddamned AM and I'm still at work. Normally, I would be up at this hour since it's the weekend but I would be drinking not working. 3rd shift blows dog. When I get home I will have a couple shots of JD and head to bed. I probably won't get up till 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Then I will have a couple shots of JD and greet the day.

I really wish I didn't have to work. Not a rare sentiment, I know. But I shouldn't have to work. I'm a musician and a writer (of artistic blogs). The gummint should support me like gummints do artists in Europe. 500 bucks a week for what I contribute to society isn't to much to ask for, huh? And perhaps 50% of my drinking should be subsidized as well since it contributes to my art. I know it's a lot but they subsidize huge farms out in the mid-west, don't they?

Maybe you fuckers could do 'ole Wheel Gun Bob a favor. Write your congressmen and senators and demand they support me! Please.

Next subject - The Cod God claims he will write a guest blog for me. Now that would be good. I've got some important drinkin' to get done this weekend and could use the help. Check out his latest blog. It mentions how well armed our family is. He is correct. If the forces of evil should ever try to take over this country we will be ready. You will be fucked up! And when my pal Jon gets back from Iraq, we will have some .50 cal action coming your way.

Final subject - Daytona 500 this weekend. My boy Dale Jarrett's on the pole and you know how painful that can be!

That's it. Must get back to fucking work. Two more hours to go...

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

$500 is half of your drinking for the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home