Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Next Time I Will Bring Some Dollar Bills With Me

I made the mistake of going to the doctor's today. I went because my sinuses have been bothering me plus I had a twenty in my wallet to spend on a good time.

Now, the usual nurse there is good looking enough. But she was out today. Her replacement was down right awe inspiring. She looked like she should be doing pole dances instead of taking blood pressures. She took my blood pressure and gasped at how high it was. Perhaps if she didn't have her phenomenal winnebagos so close to my face, my BP would be closer to normal. Not that I felt like complaining. It would of been better though if she had cuffed my middle leg instead of my left arm.

After that fine experience, the doctor showed up. First thing he noticed was how much weight I've gained since the last time I saw him. Well fuck that. I don't need a lecture on diet and exercise when all I need is a prescription for some anti-biotics.

So it looks like I'm going on a diet. And when I go to the gym now, I really need to work out at least a little instead of just oogling the chicky-boo hard bodies. Life sucks. Thank god whiskey has no calories.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

her phenomenal winnebagos

ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home