Friday, February 04, 2005

Agendas

Sorry I haven't been too prolific in my blogging as of late (like anyone noticed/cares). But I have been very busy. When I get home at around one in the morning from work and I can usually can fit in a blog before I have to visit my online ladies and slap my yogurt slinger around. But this last week I've had to fix fucked-up computers. Typically, they are computers people just drop off for me to repair. I will ask what the problem is and they will spare no detail and say something like "It won't go on even if I plug it in." "oh really." I say, feigning concern. Then, no matter what the problem is, I always ask "when was the last time you updated your anti-virus software?" The answer is usually "summer of '98" or "I don't know if I have anti-virus software, can you check?"

But work is slow so here I am. For better or worse. Probably worse. Anyway, I have a question. I keep hearing things about the "homosexual agenda" mostly from the right wing shit bags I listen to on the radio. Just what the hell is the "homosexual agenda"? Is it to make everyone in the country listen to Maddona and Judy Garland? Or to make us all decorate a little better? Perhaps the homosexuals want to make us all to dress in ass-less chaps or grow Freddy Mercury moustaches. Sounds like it might be a good thing our pin headed president has banning same sex marriage high on his list of priorities.

Speaking of homosexuality, the Super Bowl is this Sunday. I don't know a single Pats fan who is even the least bit worried that the Patriots won't win big. I mean, if somebody even says "it'll be closer than you think but we will still win" they are considered defeatist. I just hope they are right. Of course they are. Hell, the Eagles may as well just turn around, drop trou and grab ankle right after the coin toss. Although I plan on being so shit faced by then that I won't even remember the pre-game show. Hey - maybe I will go out and trawl the bars for football widows instead of watching the Super Bowl. I've held anti-Super Bowl parties in the past and I would get more beaver than a trading post. That's my agenda.

Well that's enough crap from me. 27-10 Pats.

P.S. Sister Wheel Gun, a.k.a Mama Cod God, wanted me to post a picture of a recent computer I was asked to "fix." Here it is in the exact condition I received it in (note missing side panel and missing CPU fan, not to mention unknown shit spilled inside - the picture hardly does it justice):




3 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Maryka said...

Oh please, please, please - can't you post a photo of Patrick's computer?

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Put curly hair and baggy pants on that computer and it would be Patrick.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Maryka said...

Patrick was here for the Super Bowl and I asked him if he could explain the condition of his computer to me. Seems he removed the side panel to "fix" it, then liked the high-tech look of the exposed parts and left it that way on purpose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home