Thursday, January 20, 2005

Pain Killers And Tits

I'm ensconced in my little cube here at work keeping a wary eye on our world-wide network. I thought that in between shit storms, I would "blog-out." And, true to my word, I will not mention the unfortunate goings on in Washington DC today. But we will get what we deserve. Mark my words. The oaf took the oath and that's all I'll say.

I went to the doctor's today to get my bum knee looked at. There was a cute nurse who took my vitals. I asked If I could check her knees out instead. She didn't respond. The doctor came in half an hour late and gave me a quick look over and said I could get an MRI if I wanted to otherwise just take Ibruprophen or Tylenol. Fuck that! I want some serious pain killers like my nephew gets. When I mentioned this to the saw bone, he said that there was an extreme shortage of painkillers in seacoast NH due to some guy in Portsmouth named The Cod God. I guess I will just have to continue with the medicinal use of alcohol.

Hey, is it true we will get to see Paul McCartney's tit at this year's superbowl? You know how much I hate half time shows but I thought that at least last years' show started a good tend. Even though it was Janet Jackson's at least it was tit. Why not keep going and have a strip show at half time? Can you see all the football players rushing out with dollar bills in their hands? Maybe they can have strippers doing pole dances on the goal posts. Maybe John Madden can get a lap dance in the booth. It would be great if the 2nd half started and there was a great play on the field and Madden still had his face between a pair of 44 double Ds. And All he could say was be something like "br-brb-br-br-rb-umf!"

Shit, gotta go. Korea's down.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Wuddint me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home