Thursday, May 12, 2005

TGIT

I have tomorrow off! Yes, a three day goddamned weekend! I am so happy, I could whistle "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" out my asshole! How did I rate this? Well because I needed it. Because I'm burned out. The last few weeks have been hell here in this corner of the semi-conductor biz. I've been busy building computers, moving systems, listening to people wonder why their computers are so slow and their home page is suddenly now granniesandfatties.com, and making sure our fucking Singapore servers are up. My god. Enough of that bullshit! At least for three glorious days. Drinks on me, mutha fuckas! Hopefully if I see you downtown this weekend, I will remember it. But don't count on it.

Well, I've got my ankles firmly in my grasp. Give me a C, a bouncy C!

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actual
Ev'rything is satisfactual
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home