Wednesday, February 16, 2005

HELP!

Man, the misery just keeps getting heaped upon my narrow shoulders. I'm working third shift this week. It's completely thrown off my sleep/wake/drinking routines. On top of that, my roommate Buzz is sick as a dog and since he doesn't have a car or a job, I have to take care of him. Frankly, I think it's more of a case of the brew flu with him. Or more accurately the JD flu since he keeps stealing my Jack Daniels. He's always staggering around and falling on his ass.

So I need help. I am asking for guest blogs. Please send them to: flyingsaucerrock@yahoo.com. The author of each blog I post will get his/her name put in a raffle. The drawing winner will get a date with Jose Conseco. Second place will be two dates with Jose Conseco.

God Bless,

WGB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home