Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tits

This truly blows dog. I've been here at work since 8:00PM Saturday evening. I won't get to go home until 8AM today (Sunday). But I will try to make the best of it. And what could be better than crafting a blog for you, my dear fans. Not to worry, it won't contain anything new or exciting. Just an ordinary, workman like blog. So drop your drawers and away we go...

You notice I haven't done much Bush bashing as of late? No real need to. He is doing a good enough job of it himself. But I just read an article that truly disturbs me. Seems like the administration is preparing to go to war with Iran and - get this- are thinking of using nukes! Wow. Now I know the neoconservatives #1 objective in life is to keep Israel safe. Hell, that's the real reason they took out Saddam. But they don't seem to understand that what they are doing is making life a lot more difficult for Israel. That poor country will be obliterated. There is an Israeli who works here who just can't believe what's going on. That's why he's here. Shit, with friends like the neocons, you don't need any enemies.

Baseball season has started. The Red Sox are doing well. And Barry Bonds has yet to hit a homer despite having more steroids injected in him than a herd of cattle. At least he hasn't gotten a case of the worms like Jason Giambi did. Keep an eye on ole Barry though. He will be scooting his ass across the clubhouse floor soon enough.

Tits. I just felt typing the word "tits."

I may have mentioned this before, but my ultimate dream in life is to own general store in a small town somewhere. I always wanted to be able to say “The chain saw oil is down aisle three on the left hand side, Mr. Perkins.” Knowing my luck, a Home Depot and Wal-Mart would move in next door and I would be fucked. But I yearn for a simpler life. I would also sell guns and maybe even repair computers on the side. “Your registry’s all stove up, Mr. Perkins, that’s why she won’t boot, by Jesus.” Next time you guys are in a small town, let me know if you see any “for sale” signs on the local store.

Christ, it’s almost 5:15AM. Two and a half hours to go. And no one I know is up anymore to provide me with email banter. I have a busy day ahead of me too. I hope to get a least a nap in when I get home. Fuck this shit.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Any wall-eyed, hair-lipped inbred women there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home