Friday, February 03, 2006

The Cod God Lives

As some of you may have heard, The Cod God came through spine replacement/penile implant surgery just fine. The poor fucker was under the knife for over 6 hours! In what would be a kind of bad news/good news scenario if he was gay, he won't ever be able to bend over again but he will be able sustain an erection almost indefinitely.

I talked to him tonight and he described his predicament as "good times." He did sound a bit zonked out on pain killers, but that’s standard operating procedure for the Codder no matter where he is. I will probably venture out to visit him the next couple of days. Let me know if you guys have any messages for him.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Ron Southern said...

Interesting last few posts. I'll check back. You're welcome to steal one of mine. But I won't write you one. Who asked me, right? Sometimes one mistakes as Beckoning to us what really only a Universe that sucks. I see you've seen that once or twice.

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Actually, the universe doesn't suck. It blows. Remember the big bang theory? The universe will go on expanding for ever, at least according to the current observations and calculations. I'm hoping for more invisible dark matter myself. Then the universe will eventually suck.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Ron Southern said...

Go for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home