Friday, January 20, 2006

Show Me Some Love

Hey, I need a favor from you guys. I’m doing some training next week so I will be a busy little mutha fucka. I have class from 8AM until 4:30PM and then I have to hightail it an hour to work and be there until at least midnight. All week. So I will be in need of some guest blogs. Please submit them to: flyingsaucerrock@yahoo.com.

Any subject will do. You can, for instance, do a scathing send up of my blogging style. For example, how I pick on the poor Republicans all the time. Write your favorite Wheel Gun Bob story! Or endeavor to create the most obscene/scatological blog ever. I know a couple of you fuckers out there are at least my equal as far as those things go. And a couple of you might be worse.

Maybe write a piece that has absolutely nothing to do with anything I blog about. Like a pie recipe. Or how you are a big fan of tossing the caber. Or a poem about basements. The possibilities, unlike my blog subjects, are limitless.

Come on now; don’t let me down like the last time. My mind will be totally preoccupied by computer minutia next week. Unless there is a cute chick in my class.

3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Maryka said...

I'm a huge fan of tossing the caber.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

dude, write a pro-bush entry... because we all love bush

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

To write as Wheelgun:

1. Use run on sentences.
2. Always use poor grammer over good.
3. Stick to the same three subjects over and over again.
4. Use fragmented sentences.
5. Bush. Bush. MORE BUSH!
6. Make little to no sense.
7. There is no #7.
8. I LOVE BUSH!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home