Sunday, November 05, 2006

Red Bulls vs. Sleep Deprivation, Day 1

Boy, are you fuckers ever lucky! Yessah! Ole Wheel Gun Bob is working 2 12 hour shifts this weekend. So you know what that means - plenty of time to craft a witty, poignant, timely, well written blog. I got in at 8PM last night and finished all the work I needed to get done for both days by 2AM today. That means that, barring a whole bunch of calls or a network disaster, I have an additional 18 hours to devote to you, my adoring fans! Kinda makes you want to dust off the old butt plug, don’t it?

Speaking of butts, I had a hearty laugh when I read about that anti-homosexual evangelical leader who, it seems, likes to indulge in meth-fueled fanny fuckin’ with a male prostitute. This is the same guy who was in tight with Bush and I don’t mean the good kind of tight bush. Just goes to show you how hypocritical the bible thumpers are. But those people always get it in the end, so to speak. This particular anal aficionado was kicked out of his church when his boy-toy told all because of the church’s stand against gay marriage. Ha!

How many Red Bulls will I need to drink to stay awake? And when do I stop drinking them so I can actually go to sleep when I get home? These are the questions that are tormenting me right now.

BFace sent me a whole bunch of his favorite links to peruse during my time here. I tell you, the dude is into some weird shit. Funny thing is I have a lot of the same book marks.

I started this blog 3 hours ago and almost forgot about it! Lucky for you I didn’t. It’s now almost 5:30 AM and I’m still going strong. Except for the indigestion from drinking too many Red Bulls and Cokes, I feel great. And I’ve found all sorts of crap to do. I think I will tidy up my cube next.

I get to leave at 8 so I will be home by 9. Let’s say I’m asleep by 10 and get 7 hours of shut eye. That means I will be up by 5PM and have two hours left to my Sunday. That, my friends, is the clinical definition of “sucks.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home