Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ah-Hah! Caught you!

You figured I would be back. And here I am. Admit it - not a day goes by with out you thinking “I wonder what Wheelgun Bob would think of this?” And you keep checking back in hopes of finding out. Well the wait is over, my legion of fans. I will now comment on anything of significance that has transpired since my last blog.

The Democrat victories in the last elections. I predicted it. Really. I mean, just because my blog before the election seems not to support this is of no consequence. I can always change that. Anyway, I had a good laugh watching my Republican friends moaning and clutching at their still bleeding leather cheerios the day after the election. Of course the damned Democrats won’t do much better but they sure as hell can’t do worse.

Saddam Hussein’s visit to the gravity chiropractor. What will the neoconservatives do now that their reason for living is dead? I miss the fucker already. Too bad he wasn’t tried in America where he would have died of old age before even the first set of appeals. Hey, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer fellow. It was amusing watching all the so-called Christians in this country celebrating his demise. Kill! It’s what Jesus would have wanted.

Oh, and about that pesky Iraq war. A lot of you are wondering what our doofus president will say tonight about “the new way forward” in Iraq. You can bet that whatever he wants to do, it will be the wrong thing. He has a stellar track record of failures so far, after all.

Red Sox. They just spent $102 million on this Japanese pitcher Bukkake Matsusaka or what ever his name is. They better make sure to keep the ceremonial swords out of his reach around his 2nd time through the New York Yankee line-up.

Did anything else important happen recently? Probably, but who cares? I will have a response blog to the President’s speech tomorrow. Betcha can't wait...

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Maryka said...

HA! Caught you blogging.

I was actually going through my bookmarks, deleting those that I don't use anymore, and in the process of checking them found this post. You should at least email us and let us know when you post.

"They better make sure to keep the ceremonial swords out of his reach around his 2nd time through the New York Yankee line-up."

I can't wait to share that with Dennis.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next thing you know, the CodGod will reappear....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home