Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pretty Boy Pulls Out Another One

Sorry, I didn’t get to watch The Deciderer’s speech the other night. I wish I had so I could comment on it for your benefit, dear readers. But I bet the ole boy was full of his usual smirks and tics. God, I find it hard to watch him speechifying. So that said, what should I go on about in this blog?

Ah, the Patriots. Nice game yesterday. They might actually have what it takes to win yet another Super Bowl. Tom Brady, or “Pretty Boy” as my brother Wheel Gun John refers to him as, didn’t let three interceptions faze him in the least. All I can say is Payton Manning better have himself good and lubed up for next week's game. And attach his hands firmly to his ankles.

Watched my grand nephew Pocket Cod’s basketball game Saturday. They did loose but it’s always a blast to watch little kids play. Coach/Dad Cod God didn’t seem very happy at the end of the game. I think The Cod God should write a blog about what it’s like to coach little kids. I’m sure it’s a riot.

Well, back to politics. Darth Cheney’s at it again telling all who will listen that the prez can do anything he wants because he is the commander-in-chief and that they can go through all your financial records and sock drawers with out a warrant and…oh fuck it. Who cares? I’m sick of the whole thing.

Jesus, that was a weak blog even by my low standards.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Sunday's game is going to come down to the Patriots ahead by two points with seconds to play and the Colts with the ball on the Pat's 25 yard line. Vinateri will come in to kick the winning field goal.....and miss!

Pretty boy had better put some armor makeup on for the game against the Bears.

--Wheelgun John

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

You mean the Saints.

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I was indulging in wishful thinking--I wanted Pretty Boy to try and juke Urlacker again: the big U will flatten him even if he slides.

I really think that the big game will be the Saints and the Colts in a dull game.

--Wheelgun John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home