Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Assachusetts

The right-wing is partying it up today, I tell you. Their boy won the special election in Massachusetts to fill Teddy Kennedy’s old, gin soaked senate seat. They are almost as happy as the day John McAnus announced Sarah Palin as his running mate (the resultant collective blob of Republican jiz is still in high earth orbit).

Normally I don’t give a rat’s rectum about Massachusetts politics but this could obviously effect things on the national level. This new jerk-ass Republican could stall or prevent healthcare reform. Apparently big pharma and the healthcare insurance industry are partying their little balls off as well, the fuckers.

All I can say is if I get laid off (always a possibility) and lose my insurance and then another insurance company won’t cover me due to pre-existing conditions (I have a few of those, believe me) I will take my medical bills and ram them up Scott Brown’s flaccid ass. Here's hoping he has pre-existing bloody hemorrhoids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home