Friday, October 08, 2010

Ma-ma-ma my sharia

Those shit feasting fuck buckets who are trying to scare everyone into voting Republican throw around the term “islamization of American” all the damned time. They want you to think that if you do not vote for whatever tea-bagger pinhead they are humping at the moment then this country is headed straight for sharia law. Well guess what? I have the perfect answer for them. Tell them that this “isamization” scenario will never happen so long as we keep the boundaries between church and state strong. Then watch their eyes cross and the fucking smoke pour out of their ears.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know this is amongst the best blogs. Thanks to your review I have the human centipede in my queue. I have to catch up on the past 5 years of post though. You are a genius!
PS I have yet to see cum guzzling freaks 3!!! But I love the wizard of oz and gone with the wind so I am sure I will like cgf3 too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home