Thursday, January 13, 2005

Too Dimensional

This blog thing is getting old. I told you I would get sick of it. I takes a good 15 mins out of my day in which I could be visiting my online girls. It's been a couple days since I last visited albinolesbianamputees.com for example.

So what could be the theme of tonight's blog? Well, let's see, there's the announcement by our gummit that there were no weapons of mass destruction. Surprise, surprise, surprise. The fucking liberals must of hidden them! It's been hard and I know it creeps in every now and then but I really want to stay away from politics in my blogs. Besides, nothing I could ever say would make the idiots who "done votatated for Dubya" all of a sudden realize how treasonous, anti-constitutional and evil the administration is. But goddamnit, he never got a blow job from an intern - Thank God! As much as I hated Clinton, he was a petty criminal compared to Bush. Ah, but there, you see - I'm goin' on about politics! Must stop.

I could go on about the various disasters around the world instead. Every time I go into work after there's been a disaster somewhere in the world, a co-worker of mine who's a Jehova's witness will say something about how the bible portends the world going to hell. I'm sorry, but if there is a god and he let's children die horrible deaths, then he ain't deserving of any worship. But, no, this subject is too serious.

Sports is always a good blog subject. All sorts of fools make up professional sports and they are easy to poke fun at. Like the New York Yankees. A lot of fanny work going on in that club house I bet! I already pontificated about football last night. I could put my two cents in about the whole hockey strike but who gives a flying puck about hockey anyway? Fuck sports. Not in the mood.

Look, I promise I will come up with something witty tomorrow. Or at least something scatological. But right now my 2-d ladies are awaiting.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

did they look under Ted Kennedy's chins?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home