Friday, April 21, 2006

The Famous Letters Of Lord Fuckworth To Dr. Porksword

Dear Dr. Porksword:

Is the act of defecating basically ass fucking yourself from the inside out?

- Lord Fuckworth


Dear Lord Fuckworth,

I have always viewed the asshole as a spiritual black hole of sorts. In contemplating my asshole (which I do on a daily basis, with mirrors and video equipment) I do not see a simple waste gate...but a magnificent tool of the gods. Its as if I am a pastry bag for the gods and they pick me up and squeeze me (spiritually) and I spread my brown frosting everywhere I go...frosting the world like my little cupcake.

Does that help?

Dr. Porksword.

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Dr. Porksword sound like an enlightened fellow...do you suppose he is into fisting? Or eating feck on the first date?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home