Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Equinuts

Hey, isn't today the first day of spring? It's also called the Scrotumnal Equinox or something. You know, when all nuts are of equal size left and right. At least for 24 hours.

I think pagans and hippies love this day for some reason. Crazy. I just want the weather to warm the fuck up. And if that means a few hippie chicks dancing around naked, so be it. I not so sure about the pagans though. It's just another religion and I hate religions. Sorry, it's just my religion to hate religions. I will have a whole blog about my religion soon. You might want to avoid it if you are weak of mind and easily manipulated. Like most Americans.

Well, I'm going to take my symmetrical testicles, head off to bed and dream of naked hippie chicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home