Friday, August 12, 2005

Fucking Friday

Well it's another Friday-goddamned-night and I'm stuck here at work waiting pensively for the usual shit storm to blow in. There is always some fucker who waits until Friday night at 10:30PM to mention that his workstation is blue screening and it has been since Tuesday but he needs it fixed right away since he is working all weekend. Or one of our production servers will consume itself in flames. Or some shit-hole part of our network will crap out and I will have to call one of our Sys & Net freaks who are all drunk off their Cisco certified asses by 6:30. Fuck silicon.

I need a vacation real bad. I can't get one since work is so damned busy. I've been told to wait until after September since that’s when the lay-offs are coming although us "off shifters should be safe." Is that good or bad? At least I have a long weekend at the end of this month.

I need to go do some shit. Sorry I can't be more entertaining.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

I'll say it for you, Wheel Gun...

Fuck Everyone!!

Ok, with that out of the way I have one more thing to add..

I'm loading the "equalizers"

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs Can Bite
The stories they tell are almost always the same. I was just doing it to amuse my friends ... That's what Armstrong, a 30-year-old Salt Lake City mom whose blog is dooce.

Hi there,

nice blog, I stayed quite long reading interesting stuff. Good work. Think, I will
bookmark it an come back.

If you get some time, be sure to check out my rock granite
related website.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

you have quite the distinguished list of readers, my friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home