Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Fuck Mondays With A pressure Treated 4X4

I hate Mondays with a seething, burning hatred that borders on the pathological. Weekends just can't last long enough. Why can't we be like the Europeans and have more time off? Cause we is A-merkins goddamnit! We must be productive and produce so we can spend and consume. Fuck that. I want to live in a commune. Preferably, one with lots of topless hippie chicks willing to go down like power windows. I wouldn't last long, though. One Phish song and I would punch someone.

Our dip-shit Russian intern was at it again today. That fucking Trotskyite turd-burgler just can't leave my stuff alone. I have a collection of important floppy disks on my desk that I found strewn all over my cube today. It's a good thing he was already gone when I got in. He's definitely avoiding me. You would too if you knew my shoe would be up your ass next time you saw me.

4 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bface is just jealous because he knows that if I go anywhere near you, I'll get your cock up my ass.

I really wish that you'd come out of the closet and tell your family about me.

yours truly,

Rush

ps- don't forget my Oxycontins when you come over tonight, ok stud? If you're lucky, I'll wear my Dubya mask tonight.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Use a regular 2 x 4's.

More splinters.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Maryka said...

Dennis wants to remind you to buy that 4x4 at Ricci Lumber

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Home Depot sucks. Ofcourse i would go to Ricci.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home