Thursday, August 25, 2005

Fundamentally Stupid

I like religious wing nut Pat Robertson because he's funny as shit. He was doing his best Ayatollah Khomeini impersonation the other day when he ordered a fatwa on Venezuela’s president Hugo Chavez's life. Seems he thinks the United States should assassinate him. Instead, let’s assassinate all religious fundamentalist leaders because the world would then be a whole hell of a lot better off. But if you want a good laugh sometime, check out The 700 Club on TV. Keep in mind it's not a satire. Makes me want to start a garage band and call it "Thee 700 Club."

Not that I would really know since I'm not a Christian, but I suspect Pat Robertson wouldn't know true Christianity if you stuck the bible on the end of your dick and fucked him up the ass with it. But I've known some Christians and they seem like good people who want the best for their children and the rest of the world. Of course these people aren't fundamentalists. Notice how all religious fundamentalists want to kill people? I think that's about all Muslim fundamentalists think about. That and trying not to get a look at women's ankles.

Christian fundamentalists want to kill just about everybody (out of the womb that is) whom they disagree with including foreign leaders (only the ones who have a problem with Dubya), prisoners, anyone associated with reproductive healthcare, Janet Jackson's tit and, of course, Muslims. Did you know that The Southern Baptist Convention was the only major religious order in the world that supported the war in Iraq? Talk about not turning the other cheek!

I'm not at all against religion. I think everyone should be religious even if their religion is atheism. I'm just dead set against organized religion. And not because I'm so disorganized myself. It's just that when ever you get together with other people you inevitably have to compromise your own beliefs at least somewhat. And then there is always the possibility that mob mentality and/or some charismatic wacko will take you off the deep end. Why not just believe what you believe and keep it to your self?

Organized religions were invented thousands of years ago for one purpose only – to help subjugate people. Even today, leaders such as Osama Bin Laden and our very own crusader GW Bush invoke god as their reason for doing things. And most people are too brainwashed not to fall for it.

But I know there has to be a god due to a religious experience I had today. Today was a beautiful sunny day with a cool breeze. I was at the local pool and saw some incredible nipple happening.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

BFace, youre so confused! Liberals don't claim god - thay hate god.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

He walked around with long hair and a beard wearing Birkenstocks, going on about the meek and poor. I'd call that a liberal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home