Wednesday, August 17, 2005

High Tides And Old Guys

Who gives a rat's reproductive organs about The Rolling Stones? I hear they are going to perform at Fenway Park and everyone’s all gaga over it. Why? They have consistently sucked for twenty years if not longer. Mick Jagger doesn't so much sing as he bellows like a gay rhino in heat. Keith Richards might still be able to play guitar but he looks like he died of emphysema sometime during the 70's. I would rather go to a damned bar and see a shitty Stones cover band. Cheaper, less traffic, more booze and better music. Or better yet, get some beer and stay home and listen to an old Stones album. I'm not sure if I even have any so maybe I would listen to The Woggles instead.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Tisk tisk tisk, Wheel Gun.

Jealousy is not becoming, compadre.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

I would still rather stay at home and listen to the Woggles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home