Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Jesus H. Fucking Christ, Jr.

One of the reasons I have been so remise in lightening up your pathetic lives as of late is because I have been a bit busy at work. You see, I usually spit my blog out in the 5 minutes or so I allow my self to eat my shitty little dinner. Now, you guys have no doubt heard about this crazy new virus infecting computers – unless of course all you care about is entertainment “news” (tell me, just who the fuck is Jude Law?). Well guess what? The company I work for was one of the first if not the first to get slammed by a variant of this fucking worm. So I have been a bit distracted to say the least.

I am keeping a mental diary of the whole situation so as to possibly entertain/bore you with it at a later date. Included in it will be the initial non-response by our crack systems and networking morons at the same time I was freaking out. I need to find a way to get drunk at work so I can give less of a shit.

Hope you all enjoyed you’re goddamned summer vacations.

3 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

go with the vodka enema...put the bottle in your desk and run the tubing under your shirt

tell 'em its a colostomy bag and if they want to check it out just to make sure, go for it...but it won't be pretty

I bet that they'll take your word for it

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I had a nickle for every time I heard a story about your "worm" we could both retire...

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

It's an anaconda, dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home