Thursday, August 25, 2005

Seizure On The Flipside

Our rooski intern here at work has laid waste to my cube. Seriously, there is shit all over the place. He refuses to pick up after himself. Thank god he is leaving soon. When I came in the other day the cocksucking cossack had his feet up on a chair. I stormed in, slapped his feet to the ground and said "get your goddamned feet off the goddamned furniture this isn't goddamned Russia you know!" He literally jumped up and stood at attention looking shocked. I couldn't help but to laugh my ass off. But fuck work I say!

If my knees didn't hurt so badly I would do a goddamned jig. I have the next four days off! The longest amount of time off in over a year and a half for me. How come the incoherent marmoset that passes himself off as our president gets so much fucking vacation time and I don't? I actually wish he would go on a permanent vacation.

So, what should I do with myself? Any suggestions? Of course I will do the usual - drinkin' and pickin' up chicks. But what else? Damn, this is great!

The last thing I want to do though is disappoint you, the rabid fans of this blog. Four days with out reading any crap from me will be a hardship for sure. But suck it up, get a life and see you next week. Unless of course I get really trashed and for some reason don't have a chicky-boo to pile-drive, then I might fire off a blog between now and then if you're really lucky.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Done that. Boring. Come on, help me out here...

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

stop spending so much time on your knees so they won't hurt anymore

spend more time on your stomach, plenty of padding there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home