Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dr. Diet

There is this doctor in NH who recently got in trouble for lecturing some fat woman about her weight. The poor cow filed a complaint and it made national news. The whole anti-PC crowd jumped on it with out getting any of the details as they so often do. How could the bitch file a complaint about being lectured at about her weight? She must be watching too much Oprah, etc.

Well it turns out, as is often the case, there is more to the story than first reported. Read this: http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/08312005/news/60466.htm

When I read it, I actually laughed so hard I almost had a fecal incident. He is actually being accused of making a racial remark. He told the blob "Well, men might want you, but not the types you want to want you. Might even be a black guy." How does he get off assuming the fatty doesn't want a black guy anyway? No wonder black people hate us.

The best part is Dr. Terry Bennett didn't deny making the remark – “In a telephone interview Tuesday from Rochester, Bennett defended his message to her, saying he has read polls that say black men prefer overweight women.” That’s when I lost it. What polls? Where can I read these polls? How were the questions posed to the black guys? "Do you prefer the company of thin bitches or fat ‘hos?" "Do you like your booty so big that it beeps when it walks backwards?" "If a woman was so fat that when she jumped in the air she stuck, would you want her over a waif?" "Do you like women so big that when they fall in love, they break it?"

He was also once accused of making an even more insensitive remark, advising a woman to shoot herself after brain surgery. Once again, he not only doesn't deny the remark but makes it worse by saying - "That patient is currently in a nursing home completely demented, tied to a chair drooling on herself and doesn’t recognize anybody," said Bennett, 67. "She was in pretty nearly that condition at the time she filed that complaint." Go Terry!

Well I'm switching PCPs tomorrow. I want Dr. Bennett to be the man. As many of you know, I'm pretty damned plump myself. Some would even say fucking fat. I will spend maybe the next two or three weeks eating nothing but Little Debbie’s snack cakes and drinking beer (in other words, my usual diet, but on a larger scale) and then get an appointment with the Doc. I will show up dressed in a moo-moo like Homer Simpson did in that episode when he got real fat. I will be munching on a ham hock when he sees me. I will make sure my pockets are filled with Twinkies so some will fall on the floor as I struggle to get up on the exam table. When he asks me whats wrong, I will burp in his face and say in a pleading, sado-masochistic voice "Please lecture me about my weight!" and "Please tell me Korean chicks prefer fat men!"

I heard the rumor that Dr. Terry Bennett is the father of BFace's pal Terry Bennett. Is this true, BFace? I was going to go on at this point speculating what his childhood was like with Dr. Terry as a father, but I'm getting hungry so I will stop for now.

4 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Is that like a DVD-RW?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

When did Mrs. WheelGun start ghostwriting?

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

He must really hate Fats Domino. Who is still alive by the way.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Jesus, BFace. I'm eating pot roast as we speak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home