Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bellies, Singing Turds, Runway Models

I went to the Deerfield Fair this last weekend. Rides, animals, bad food and lotsa toothless goobers. I asked the guy at the ticket booth if there was a discount for being inbred. He told me that I could get a sandwich in the fair grounds. But the thing that amazed me the most was what the young women were wearing. I guess the big belly look is in these days. I saw countless chicks in hip huggers and short tops with their bellies hanging out. Is this sexy? Quite a few had bellies bigger than mine! Good god! I just wish they sold beer at these fairs. It would be so much more fun. I could live on fried dough and beer. Maybe I would loose all my teefus and get me a big-bellied girlfriend.

So that malodorous, decrepit old troubadour Neil Young has come out with a new album. Now, I know I'm going to piss people off by saying this (BFace?), but I have no use for Neil Young. Never have, never will. He has no talent. I could never figure out why he's popular at all. The dump I took earlier today could probably sing and play guitar not to mention smell better than Neil Young. People have pointed out to me that he is the "grandfather of grunge" like that's a good thing. I just wish he would go away and take that abomination "Rockin In The Free World" with him.

And what WGB blog would be complete with out the obligatory Bush bashing? Sorry guys, I really wish I could bash Bill Clinton for you but he, along with his fellow useless Democrats, are about to be marginalized out of existence. And I don't have a hell of a lot of time so I will reserve my venom for the party in charge of all things - The Republican'ts. So here I go -

That smirking primate some laughingly refer to as our president has chosen the next Supreme Court nominee who just happens to have been his personal lawyer. That, in and of itself, almost sounds unconstitutional. Remember- there is supposed to be three independent branches of government here, checks and balances and all that. What we have instead is a government full of Bush cronies. And she's not even good looking! Why not choose a knockout babe for Supreme Court justice? Hell, just about any runway model would be as qualified as Bush's pal. And we could all speculate what's under her robe if anything. Plus it would give someone Judge Thomas could tell dirty jokes to.

The Red Sox took one up the pooper hard today. Hopefully they can rebound tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home