Thursday, September 15, 2005

No Sheep Is Safe Tonight

The smirking simian that somehow ended up being our president is in New Orleans tonight. There he is to make a speech about rebuilding the flood ravaged city so he can hopefully rebuild his image. No doubt his handlers will keep the negroes at a safe distance (except a few token ones so people think he cares). I hear we might end up spending about $200 billion cleaning up after hurricane Katrina. And let’s not forget the $6 billion a month we are spending on Iraq to promote an Islamic republic -er- democracy. So do you think W is going to push for more tax cuts for his country club pals? You betcha!!!

So the whole Judge Roberts confirmation hearings were boring as hell, not that I really expected them to be exciting. No talk of pubic hairs on coke cans like with Judge Thomas. Roberts didn't really answer any important questions but he will be confirmed. At least he sort of said the right to privacy is inherent in the constitution. That made the right-wingers apoplectic but me happy. I can now go home and sodomize my blow-up sheep dolls without worrying the damned gummint will bust down my bedroom door and arrest me. Phew!

I was going to go on a bit more but, unfortunately for you, I must get back to work.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Maryka said...

I thought he sounded like the teacher in the Peanuts specials, "whaa-whaa-WHAA-whaa-whaa." Besides, I don't know about you but I like my president to wear a suit and tie.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

you (meaning anyone who doesn't care for him) had your chance to get rid of him during the last election and you failed

now you have to tough it out for a few more years

then you can all pray at the altar of Hillary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home