Thursday, September 08, 2005

Foo-bah!

It's towel snapping, grab-assing, locker room praying football time! To quote the eminent philosopher Hank Jr, "Are you ready for some football?" Shit, I'm ready, that's for sure. I've been running around slapping men’s asses for weeks now in preparation for this. Tonight it's our World Champion Patriots vs. the damned Raiders or somebody. Won't be able to actually watch the game since I'm here at work, but you can bet I will be keeping tabs on the score. I will also miss BFace faves The Rolling Stones who will perform at the pregame if they're still alive. Oh boy! Now that's a night of enter-fucking-tainment! I heard it was supposed to be Michael Jackson but he is too busy writing a song for all his peeps floating around The Big Easy.

Well, that's about it for now. I've got to get back to work. But I'm Looking forward to doing bong hits with Randy Moss later. He will need cheering up.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

You shouldn't

 

Post a Comment

<< Home