Saturday, December 10, 2005

Happy Holidays!

I love the way fucking shit head Republicans like Bill O'Reilly have invented this fictional "war on Christmas." I guess you are not allowed to wish anyone "Happy Holidays" anymore lest you are accused of being "anti Christian." A weird version of political correctness, no? Well, they can all go fuck themselves with a cross made of pressure treated 2X4s. I will say what ever the fuck I want. From now on, I'm going to wish people "Merry CHRIST-ON-A-GODDAMNED-CROSS mas." I hate these rightwing Christian Taliban fuckholes. They sure as hell better watch out when Christ returns. He will turn them all into pillars of salt although that’s an upgrade from the piles of shit they are.

5 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say let’s call it Christmas because that is what it is. But we should be tolerant of those who do not celebrate Christmas and allow them to celebrate whatever they want. What worries me about the war against the “war on Christmas” is that no such tolerance will be shown.

--Big

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Tolerance is for pussies! This is WAR we are talking about. Not a dumb card game. Exterminate with extreme prejudice! If anyone dares wishes me a happy Hanuka or Kwanzaa or what ever, the air will darken with lead! The mewling kittens of the left(or right- I'm not sure which side of the issue I'm arguing)will see their bloody guts spilled on the streets of Buffalo along side the entrails of the Bills! So there, Mr. Smarty Pants.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Maryka said...

Happy Holidays!

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Kwanzaa!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

It's not "pissmidgets" it's "urine vertically challenged."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home