Sunday, September 28, 2008

Over under upside down

I was flipping channels the other day during a commercial break from the Red Sox game when I came across this moron hanging upside-down from a giant scaffold. It was David Blaine who bills himself as a “magician”. I have blogged about him before.

The best part of this boring fiasco was when David Blaine was punched a couple times in the gut by this guy named Kimbo Slice. I have no idea what it had to do with hanging upside-down but I wasn’t really paying close enough attention so I may have missed something.

Kimbo Slice looks like a Klingon and likes to beat people up. Just do a search for him on YouTube. For some reason these schlubs just keep showing up to get the shit pounded out of them by Kimbo. I’m at a total loss to explain this.

I’m also at a total loss to explain Davis Blaine as well. But hey, if he makes money off the bullshit that he does, more power to him. I just wish I could make some money off of my bullshit.

Is there anyone out there who will pay me to lay around and get shit-faced on a daily basis?

Didn’t think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home