Thursday, June 23, 2005

Fuzztones. LOUD

I have the house all to myself for a few days as my roommates are away. What to do besides walk around naked? Maybe clean the place up since my roomies are such slobs. I will play the Fuzztones at an ungodly volume. Then perhaps I will hook myself up to the morphine drip The Cod God gave me, get comfy on the couch and watch "Butt Fuck Sluts 3." The possibilities are endless.

I didn't get fired for my boner (mistake, not erection - get your minds out of the gutter) last night as I had hoped. Oh well. I will try harder next time.

I love the way Congress has backed an anti-flag burning amendment to the Constitution. Obviously those dip-shits don't have anything better to work on, i.e. spiraling health care costs. Republicans love smokescreen issues like flag burning and school prayer and haul them out every now and then when things aren't going well for the party. Such as the unmitigated disaster in Iraq.

And will the spineless Democraps do anything about it? Of course not! Would you want to be known as "pro flag burning"? That’s exactly what the government propagandists like Rush Dimbulb and Sean Hannity will tag them with.

They can all feast on my shit for all I care.

2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Little Dougy Pork Sword is a true genius. I will devote an entire blog to him soon. Keep in mind that this is the guy who invented The Sound Activated Shit Auger.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

The Sound Activated Shit Auger....

Bob, wasn't that your name on the club circuit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home