Thursday, June 16, 2005

Why Fi?

I'm in the market for a laptop. Not a lap dance, although that would be more fun, but a laptop computer. The one I currently have is 10 years old. And being an IT fag, I should have the latest and greatest computer equipment, right?

I even set up a new wireless access point last night in anticipation of getting this laptop. I had a few pulls of Jack once home from the coal mines and set about configuring the damned thing for maximum coverage incase I ever need to use my laptop while I'm standing in the compost pile behind the garden shed. So I was stumbling around in the dark outside with my signal strength meter in hand at about 3AM. Good thing no one called the cops on me thinking I was a terrorist with a tri-corder.

I gave my old wireless equipment to The Cod God so he can write blogs while sitting on his throne. I might be partly to blame for his increased out put as of late. Gives new meaning the phrase "brain dump." Maybe I will find some wireless shit for BFace. Then hopefully being perched upon his shitter with laptop in hand and pants around high-tops will finally inspire him to write something on his blog. We can always hope.

I noticed that the new laptops are behemoths with very wide screens. So wide in fact, you might need two laps to accommodate them. Which is good if you have a girlfriend. You could snuggle side by side while perusing EBay or reading my blog for that matter. Although if I had a girlfriend, I would be busy speed-bagging her epiglottis with my purple helmeted spelunker instead of surfing the web.

That's enough of my crap for now.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Dude, if there is one thing that you have plenty of, it's lap-space.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Except that my third rail keeps getting in the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home