Monday, May 18, 2009

A Change Of Profession

[ed. note: WGB is still planning on putting a picture of his cock on this site (see last blog) but is working out last minute logistic and legality issues.]


There was this notion around when I was a kid that young boys would like to run away from home and join the circus. Who knows, now-a-days kids probably want to run away from home and become rappers or Nintendo DS professionals. Anyway, I never wanted to run away and join the circus as a kid. Thought it was stupid. I wanted to be a scientist. But as I sit here in cubeville, I’ve had a change of heart. Since its basically a circus around here complete with plenty of clowns, why not join a real one? And I would join the Circus as a clown too. And no, I’m not going to come up with a bunch of obscene clowns names like “Knuckles Deep The Clown” or “Shits the Clown” for your puerile amusement because I’m serious.

I’m going to quit this job (or get laid off – big one coming this week) and go to clown school. I’ve seen some real clowns recently and it’s tough work. One was the patriarch of the Flying Wallendas who starts the show off without you knowing who he really is until this fucking clown is upside down on his head on a wire 30 feet up. I couldn’t do anything that required dexterity or athleticism but I could make kids laugh and annoy adults. I’m serious. I’m going to look into it. Now go ahead and make up all the stupid clown names for me you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home