Friday, May 15, 2009

DARE

I just noticed that no one comments on my blogs anymore. I know readership is still good, so why the lack of responses? I have a few theories:

#1 Guilt by association. You are afraid of being somehow associated with my lunatic ranting and that the NSA or CIA or FBI or Jack Bauer will track you down and slap one of those warrantless wiretaps on your ass. A reasonable fear these days indeed.

#2 Afraid of seeming stupid compared to the prodigious wit of Wheel Gun Bob. As it is, I purposely dumb-down my blogs so you folks can sometimes understand them. Perhaps I will turn them down a notch or two further so you will feel OK with commenting on them. Don’t worry, you won’t get graded.

#3 You are genuinely offended by my bullshit. Maybe you work up the mother of all comments to tell me off and are about to submit it when you chicken out. Believe you me, I could become a lot more offensive. Just dare me. Anyone?

#4 You are shy, have a crush on me and are afraid of hurting my feelings. Hey, if you hurt my feelings, I’m sure I can figure out what you will need to perform in order to mitigate my pain.

#5 You think I will come after you with a hail of lead. Don’t worry – I’m not that violent. And even lazier.

#6 There’s nothing worth commenting about. Ridiculous.

I will give you fuckers something to comment about, alright. If I don’t get at least 5 responses to this post, I promise to put a picture of my cock in my next blog. Seriously. Get ready.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen it.

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Maryka said...

P.S. "Anonymous" above is your sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home