Monday, June 05, 2006

No Doy Las Labias De Una Rata

In case you are wondering, I am writing all my blogs this month in Spanish. Why? For two reasons. One is that I want to sharpen my language skills and two is that I want to show solidarity with the millions of Latino immigrants doing all the shitty jobs in this country. By the way, there are a couple outrageously cute Latino chiquitas on the night cleaning crew where I work. I am constantly thrilling them with my command of their language. They’re so cute. They look at me and say “Ju crazy, mainc. Ju mutha fuckin crazy!” before calling security.

If (unlike me) you can’t read Spanish, please use some translation web site (thanks, Jeff) to find out how profound and witty my June blogs are. You won’t be disappointed.


Este país de nuestro puede también doblarse encima y asir sus tobillos porque, como predije, los republicanos de mierda han acarreado fuera de la vieja edición "social" de la pantalla de humo. Como mencioné en mi blog pasado, es el miedo de la unión del fag que ponen en evidencia los trabajos de mierda del wack del conservo en noviembre.

No doy las labias de una rata si empalme -slammers o los munchers de la manta desea conseguir casada o no. No me afectará en lo más menos posible. ¡Le estoy pidiendo los fuckers - no caiga para el bullshit! A menos que usted desee ir a guerrear con Irán y Siria así que Israel puede continuar cagando todo sobre los palestinos. A menos que usted tenga gusto de déficit enorme y de calentarse global.

El Oh, lo coge. ¿Quién me pienso estoy embromando? Al infierno con él. Deje el triunfo del em del `. Apenas necesito conseguir puesto. Ése es realmente porqué estoy tan enojado. Quizá daré a uno de esos Latinas lindo la dirección de la tela para este blog. ¡Eso es seguro conseguirme una cierta acción!

- Arma Bob De la Rueda

5 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another thing Wheel Gun Bob and George W. have in common: they both love to show off their command of Spanish....

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Maryka said...

Muy bien, Roberto.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Maryka said...

Muy bien, Roberto.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Maryka said...

Muy bien, Roberto.

Donde esta la chequeto de quadros?

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Maryka said...

Por que I said muy bien tres times?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home